Fluoride mouthwash is a handy oral hygiene tool that should be added to your oral hygiene routine. This is because it can strengthen your teeth, kill oral bacteria, freshen your breath, and boost your oral health. Our dentist, Dr. Robert A. McCulla, recommends using fluoride mouthwash that has been approved by the American Dental Association because it can benefit many people, like:
– Those who are prone to tooth decay. This is because fluoride strengthens the enamel and makes it tough for bacteria to develop cavities.
– Those who have dry mouth. This is because dry mouth has smelly breath as a symptom. Mouthwash can eliminate this odorous breath and give you the fresh breath you deserve.
– Those who are vulnerable to gum disease. This is because the mouthwash can kill the plaque that promotes and creates gum disease.
– Those who have braces. This is because the mouthwash can clean the hard-to-clean places around the teeth and braces where the brush and floss couldn’t reach.
– Those who want a strong and healthy smile. This is because the mouthwash can prevent dental issues and give you the top-notch teeth and gums you need.
Call Turlock Dental Care today at 209-667-7889 if you have any questions or if you would like to know more about fluoride mouthwash in Turlock, California. The more you know, the better, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to our dental team. We look forward to hearing from you!