If your oral health is currently suffering from a cavity, our composite dental fillings can repair your smile seamlessly. With a composite filling, also referred to as tooth-colored fillings, you can eradicate small to medium-sized cavities with expert precision and lasting support for many years to come. Consider the following advantages offered by our composite dental fillings:
– Composites do not need to be removed if they go bad, as they can be mended easily without the need to remove the originals.
– Composite fillings are mercury-free, which is required for those who may be allergic to mercury.
– Teeth can still suffer breaks and fractures with composites, but because composites are made of a hard, durable resin-based material, they help the teeth become more preventative of harm.
– If you take the time and attention to care for your teeth daily and maintain professional cleanings, your composites can easily last up to ten years.
– Composite fillings can overhaul cavities that are too small for dental amalgams to work effectively.
– Composite fillings are created to blend with the natural aesthetics of your teeth.
If you have cavities and would like to have them repaired by our team at Turlock Dental Care, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Robert A. McCulla. Our dental office is conveniently located in Turlock, California. Call 209-667-7889 today to have your smile restored with our composite dental fillings!